Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woohoo! Silver Bella!!

Well... I was going to have a whole weeks worth of sneaky peeks for Silver Bella... but getting ready/packing, etc., etc., got in the way of that! And I needed to give some attention to my poor family. I think they will ever be ready for the day when I say "I'm done with Silver Bella!"... just a few more days, my sweets...

Tomorrow's the big day! Valita, Heather, Joanna, and Alisa are headed to Omaha... Jana will be joining us on Thursday.
Anywho- here's a few more shots before I go... I will post the real deal when I return! Have fun swapping, feeding kiddos, going to the movies, or whatever you'll be doing while I'm gone! :) "See" ya when I get back!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You lucky dogs! I'll be waiting to see what fun and wonderful goodies you have when you get back! Have a great time you guys and be safe!

: D

c

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey there sweets!!!
Im so glad yo were my wand girl!!
I LOVE it!!!!
thansk for being so sweet.

I don't have my swap bag?? I was so excited about the wand, i never went back and picked it up.
do you have it???
let me know,

oxoxox,
jessi