Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Paddy's Day!


An Old Irish Blessing
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

_____________________________

A Wish for a Friend
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!


Some family fun for your "green day"...


Family Fun: recipes, crafts, games and more!
coloring page
shamrock tetris-like game (lots of fun!)
word scramble
word search
online dress-up game




3 comments:

elizabeth engelhardt cards and creations said...

So I got the fluted pan from Pampered Chef (Gma got it for me) and I need a coffee cake recipe....do you have one? Also, I need your spag sauce too....pretty please????

Like your fun things you have posted lately...going to get T's invites done today...I have so much to post as fas as pics and other stuff...look for it today or tomorrow.

love you, miss you...later gator

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,

I like your new banner and I think you did a great job! Your ahead of me in that department.

Happy Saint Paddy's Day to you my friend.

Love the things you've been sharing and of course today too, since I have Irish in my blood too.

I'm so busy with the Senior stuff with photo's and such but hope to post soon.

Hugs,
Karla

Tara said...

Shannon

Thanks for the blessing, hope you enjoyed the day with you and yours!

:0)
Tara