Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yeehaw! It's a Cowgirl Weekend!


Whew! Another weekend away from home...
My hubby is sooooo sweet to let me go. ;)
It's PAPER COWGIRL WEEKEND in Waxahachie! Valita is coming to pick me up in the morning, and we are headed south for some shopping along the way, and then we meet up with the rest of the girls at the Cottage for vendor night. Then Saturday is full of artsy-crafty goodness all day til almost midnight! "See" ya when I get back! I will update all the happenings around here sometime next week....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you gals have a wonderful time! Wish I was going. Sounds like a perfect weekend!

Nancy said...

Shannon - We're going early now, too. The girls called last night in a panic - what were we thinking waiting until Sat. morning. So see you there. I just can't wait! And if you read this, bring those two fabulous scalloped punches of yours!!! Love ya, Nancy

Jessi Nagy said...

so jealous.
have fun!!
hey email me when you get a chance, i have a few questions on the atc's.
i can't seem to find the file anywhere on the sb site.
thanks
oxoxo,
jessi

Sea Dream Studio said...

Hey girlie~ It was SOOOO fun meeting you and having you in my class!!!! I wanna' do this every weekend!!! LOL!
big hugs~dale

Anonymous said...

I have missed seeing what you were up to. We missed you in soldering class. We were so "hot" we burned the paper on our work! Can't wait to hear what all has been up in your world

Linda Jo said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great time.