Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank You!

Oh my sweet friends... thank you all sooooo very much for all your sweet thoughts and prayers for my grandmother and myself... Your prayers have definitely been felt all around... I talked to my sister this morning, and she has been told by a friend/nurse that grandma is doing a bit better.... she's talking alot more, but still not eating. Of course I don't know the outcome of anything, but I pray for her, and I will let God handle the rest...

Be still, and know that I am God….
Psalm 46:10 KJV


For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20 KJV


He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV

Hugs to you ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon I have been behind on my blog reading...I hope your Grandmother gets to feeling better! She and you are in my prayers!

Charlene said...

Glad to hear a positive update! I miss you!