Thursday, August 2, 2007

"There's always hope"...

" Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."


I received this quote in a forwarded email this morn. I could not open the actual email (for whatever reason), but somewhere in amongst the people who had seen the email, was this quote. I don't know where it came from, who said it, but I do know it was meant for me to see at that moment. The Lord IS so desperately trying to comfort me and support me through such a desperate time. He knows my fears of the unknown, and an uncertain future. I want to have a secure financial future. I want what's best for everyone. I want my family to have wonderful memories, and I know they could happen here or there. It's still difficult to think of leaving the "family" we have come to grow and know here. We DO have roots here. Ones that go deeper than we really thought. I guess what do you expect after 16 years? ;) We have been blessed, and we ARE so blessed. Thank you, Jesus.

I guess there IS always hope... be still and see the blessings as they have been given to you, and recognize them as they are given.
Hugs,
Shan

No comments: