Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School...

Well, here we go! It's the first day of school, and it's Braden's first day of Kindergarten!
It's so quiet here... it's amazing how much noise is produced by children! McKenna is feeling their absence, too. She is missing them terribly. All she has is poor ol' mom. ;) I cried today after coming back from taking the kids to class. Braden didn't want me to kiss him. I even tried "sneaking" in one on the cheek, but I was brushed away. Does my little boy actually think it's "not cool" to kiss his mama? Hmmm.....I sure hope it's just the first day jitters...
I feel that this year is going to busier than any other year before... And I am believing that it just gets busier every year after...
Gracious Lord, I pray for my family and all their activities... may they thrive & learn, and share your blessings...Amen.

Well, off to figure out some of this "home improvement"
dilemma that is on-going! Lotsa Hugs!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! The kids look SO big!! Braden is looking more like a little man than a little boy!! I really think that he'll outgrow the uncool mom thing. He'll see at his age now the other boys that do it, and hopefully he'll catch on to that! Maybe it's just a preparation to the future? Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the silence, not to mention the one on one time with McKenna!!

Tammy said...

Love you!!